A look back through the past twenty years of creating artworks and the experiences that accompanied the creation and exhibition of the works by contemporary artists.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Art
The question has been around for centuries. What is art?
I had always have this thought that you might be an artist. Needless to say, by playing drums and listened to those great records we used to listened to...
Your paints remind me of my heroe.. Miles Davis.
It is a great work, and of course I LIKE IT. Keep it up. Good taste apparently has lost some ground globally.
2 comments:
George;
I had always have this thought that you might be an artist. Needless to say, by playing drums and listened to those great records
we used to listened to...
Your paints remind me of my heroe.. Miles Davis.
It is a great work, and of course I LIKE IT. Keep it up. Good taste apparently has lost some ground globally.
Mickey
Art is human expression captured and expressed.
Post a Comment